Industrial Single Range 1 to 300 Bar Dead Weight Tester
The Budenberg dead weight tester BGH series base can be used with any of the BGH series pistons to give ranges:
- BGH120 - 1-120 bar
- BGH300 - 2-300 bar
- BGH700 - 1-700 bar
- BGH1200 - 1-1200 bar
All units are top loading for ease of use and weight sets are fully interchangeable. This means that weight sets in alternative pressures are readily available and customers with more than one BGH series tester can interchange weight sets between testers of the same range.
The base features a dual area screwpress which allows low pressure priming and high pressure control.
The BGH300 is a proven design using a 1/40in2 fully hardened and stabilised tool steel piston/cylinder unit. The design incorporates an auxiliary piston unit which minimises the possibility of damage to the measuring system making the unit sensitive enough to for accurate calibration and robust enough for heavy industrial use.
- Ranges from 1 to 300 bar / 30000 kPa
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
BGH300 by Budenberg Features
- Range: 2 to 300 Bar / 30000 kPa
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.015%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.008%
- Accessories: Liquid/liquid seals, two gauge stands, carry cases etc
- Piston/Cylinder Unit: Fully hardened and stabilised tool steel piston for better performance
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up
The Budenberg is suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
BGH300 Hydraulic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGH300 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories