The 12 Channel System Controller from Austech is a compact unit designed with relay outputs on board for alarm events and programmed response.
The 12 Channel Controller accepts inputs from any two or three wire sensor/transmitter combination that gives a 4-20mA output. Typical sensor/transmitter combinations include Ampcontrol detectors for combustible gas, oxygen, toxic gas, flame as well as temperature and humidity transmitters.
contact us for more information about the 12 Channel Controller
- Accommodates up to 12 gas detectors
- Microprocessor controlled
- Accepts inputs from combustible and toxic gas sensors, flame sensors or any 4-20mA device
- Two-line alpha-numeric display
- User friendly
- Retains data on loss of power
- Fully programmable from front panel
- Built-in self diagnosis
- Fan control logic
- Software “Voting Logic” output
- Optional RS485 Modbus® digital interface
- Optional data and event logging
The controller has twelve 4-20mA inputs, two 4-20mA outputs and four relay outputs for common Warn, Alarm, High Alarm and Fault conditions. Three push buttons, four LEDs and a sounder provide status and control functions.