Budenberg Industrial Dead-Weight Tester 15 to 1000 mbar / 1.5 to 100 kPa
The Budenberg BGP base can be used with any BGP series piston, allowing testing from 15 mbar to 120 bar. The base requires a supply of gas slightly above test pressure, and has precision inlet / outlet valves and a screwpress to enable easy regulation and adjustment of pressure.
The BGP1 has a 1/2in2 high chrome steel piston/cylinder unit. The design has been proven over many years to provide excellent sensitivity and stability. Low start pressure is achieved through use of a hollow piston and aluminium head.
NOTE: The model BGP1 can be used on vacuum with a model 24 adaptor.
All certificates issued for Budenberg dead weight Testers are fully traceable to national standards via equipment with UKAS calibration certificates.
- Ranges from 15 to 1000 bar / 1.5 to 100 kPa
- Supplied with integral pressure generation
BGP1 by Budenberg Features
- Range: From 15 to 1000 mbar / 1.5 to 100 kPa
- Standard Accuracy: To 0.015%
- Class ‘A’ Accuracy: To 0.006%
- Accessories: Two gauge stand, carry cases, vacuum adaptor etc
- Piston/Cylinder Unit: 1/2in2 high chrome steel
- Weights: Austenitic stainless steel
- Tool Roll: Containing all necessary items for immediate start-up (External gas supply required)
The Budenberg is suitable for the following applications / industries
Oil & Gas
BGP1 Pneumatic Dead-Weight Tester Specification Sheet Download
For more information on the BGP1 Dead Weight Tester
For more information on optional accessories