The GasAlert Micro 5 series from Honeywell BW™ provides protection from up to 5 potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustibles and toxic gases, this portable gas detector is unmatched in its versatility. Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Confined space entry
- Waste water plants
- Steel / iron production
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverage
Additional Micro 5 Features
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
- O3 and
- combustibles (LEL)
The GasAlert Micro 5 PID and IR models are no longer available.