The Honeywell BW™ Max XT ll is a smart, simple, and economical way to compliance. Your workers will feel safe and incidents are minimised so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realised from business continuity and productivity.
Simple operation, with SmartSample pump.
Honeywell BW™ Max XT ll reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorised pump for intelligent, remote sampling making it ideal for confined spaces. The Honeywell BW™ Max XT ll is fully compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
- Easy to use with one button operation
- Motorised pump
- MicroDock II compatible
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- Monitors for CO, H2S, O2 and combustibles
contact us for more information about the GasAlert Max XT II Portable Gas Detectors
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology
- Best in class block detection with semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Conveniently manage your detector with Fleet Manager II
- Equipped with standard datalogging and event logging
|Size||13.1 x 7 x 5.2 cm|
-20 to +50°c
10% to 100% RH [non-condensing]
- visual, vibrating, audible [95dB]
- Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL [over limit], Low battery, Pump
|Test||Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery, pump and circuitry (continuous)|
|Pump||Compatible with sampler motorised sampling pump|
|Typical Battery Life*|| |
13 hours @ 0°c
8 hours @ -20°c
Recharges in 6 hours
|User Options|| |
Safety (sensor) lock
Safe display mode
Calibration IR Lock
Force block test
Force bump test when overdue
Force calibration when overdue
Low alarm acknowledge
Laguage choices (five)
Set custom start-up message
|Ratings||EMI/RFI: complies with EMC directive 2004/108/EC IP66|
|Certificates & Approvals|| |
UL: Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D
IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4
ATEX: CE Ex ia llC T4
BR-EXIA IIC T4
|Warranty||Full 2 year warranty including all sensors|
IR Connectivity Kit
The IR connectivity kit easily connects through the charging and IR communications port for data downloads and access to instrument set-up options.
MicroDock II Base Station with Calibration Docking Module
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW's portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system. Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to six modules.
Multi unit Power USB Charger for Max XT II
This five gang charger will simultaneously charge up to five detectors.
Multi unit Cradle Charger for Max XT II
Simultabeously charge up to five GasAlert Max XT II at the same time.