Blackline Safety's release of their NEW G7x portable gas detector defines a new level of lone worker monitoring technology. With seamless satellite connectivity, the G7x solution integrates the latest technology to keep your teams and their safety connected.
The G7x teamed with the G7 Bridge base station offer Industrial strength radio link which means staying connected and live monitoring of personnel is easy.
- Gases monitored - H2S, LEL, CO, O2, CO2, NH3
- Satellite Communication when 3G is unavailable
- 24/7 Live Monitoring
- No-motion Detection triggers alarm
- GPS Location & Employee Check-in
- Fast Emergency response with Evacuation management
- SOS latch for employee activation
- Customisable, field replacable Sensor Cartridges
- Lifetime Warranty on cartridges
- Automatic updates with Wireless Connectivity
- Intrinsically Safe
- Indoor location compatible
Customisable Gas Detector
Like the G7c gas monitor the G7X can be tailored to specific work environments with the ability to replace the sensor cartridge within the field. Choose and change from single or quad gas options. Cartridge options include:
- Standard - lone worker safety
- Single Gas - customisable single gas options
- Quad Gas - monitor for up to four gases
The G7x combined with the G7 Bridge satellite base station offers connectivity to available cellular and satellite networks.
- Radio Link - 2km
- 900 mHz
- Effortless transition from 3G to Satellite
- Two way text messaging
Fast Response Time
Blackline Safety has designed the G7 range of portable gas detectors / lone work monitors with every facet of safety in mind.
- No-Motion Detection will trigger an alarm
- Escalation of pending alarm alerts when the worker has not acknowledge no-motion detection alarm
- SOS latch for manual alarm trigger
- 24/7 live monitoring
- Two-way speakerphone - connecting affected workers with teh 24/7 monitoring teams
- Constant connectivity
With wireless connectivity each G7c gas detector can be remotely configured and firmware updates are automatic allowing consistent and up-to-date operation. Current setup and configurations are shared with employees at every start-up. Your workers are covered from detecting gas leaks to monitoring lone workers and evacuating facilities. Every safety incident and gas alert is communicated instantly to Blackline Safety for storage and reporting.
- Gas readings
- Bump Test & Calibration reminders
- Employee Check-in
- SOS latch
- SureSafe® Lighting / Vibration & Sound
Blackline Live Web Based Monitoring Portal
Blackline Safety's web monitoring portal means that the gas monitor in the field can be configured for a variety of applicaitons/conditions:
- Specific Work Conditions
- Emegency Response Protocols
- Upload custom facility maps / floor plans
- Compliance and Data collection
Emergency response protocols and device settings are easily configured in each user account and provides monitoring personnel with the information necessary to manage an optimised emergency response. The ability to upload custom facility maps and floor plans allows you to direct emgerncy responders directly to the employee’s location within the context of their surroundings. From the onset of an incident through to resolution, Blackline Live provides all the tools necessary to manage a world-class safety monitoring program.
Blackline Live also allows for automatic data recording meaning your have a record of all incidents, meaning your employees can feel secure knowing they are constantly monitored and alleviating the need fror manual data collection.
- Gas Leak readings
- Safety incidents
- SOS latch release